Sabado, Nobyembre 2, 2013

Dem Imperfections #1



"You're beautiful"

 -Mom



Nobody's perfect behind any makeup and fancy clothes. I didn't say "ugly" but "not perfect", just to be clear :) First of all, why wear makeup if you're hiding something underneath, right? Specially those bluish dark circles under the eyes that made every girl panic? Even those annoying zit, blemishes, pimples and worse--ACNE. UGHHHH! That's even one of my problem -.- Why did teeth whitening discovered? Of course because of the demand of most people in their corn-like teeth! Another fact, braces and retainers become a trend, some consider it as a need and some use it for the flick. One more, the crowning glory of everyone especially for the chic; HAIR. There won't be rebonding promos here and there if no one give a damn about it. Neon and Ombre hair coloring won't be everybody's talk if no one tries it, like it and recommend it. Most people's prayers answered by hair transplant too. And speaking of things that include doctors in lab gowns for the sake of people's needs and wants for their beauty, PLASTIC SURGERY booms like a nuclear bomb that hits one certain place and infect near places as well. Why do we even entertain such things? Of course we wanted to be perfect.



I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THOSE. Infact, part of me is pretty glad about the discoveries with those things.
But hey! The word "Perfect" is the most fake word invented! It's like a trick pulled by demons for people to never achieve contentment. Don't worry pals, I, myself used to try everything to be perfect just to please everyone's eyes. Sadly, that leads me nowhere. I realized that I ain't made to please everyone's eyes, HELLOOO?! like I would get a million for looking gorgeous. DUHHH. Besides, people will always find things that would make you feel down. But only if you let them of course. Gladly, I pass most of it. Set that "aim-of-perfection" behind and look on the brighter side hugging my imperfections that I used to fvckin hate. Here are some of my thoughts about it.

*I may have a fiesta of blemishes on my perfect round face. I may have that second chin that makes me look like the twin sister of Jabba the Hut. My nose may smile with my lips whenever i'm happy. I would post a close up picture of my teeth and photoshop it with a corn cob, and i'm betting that no one will even notice a slight difference. But still, I got a soul prettier than Miranda Kerr or Daenerys Targeryan. And that's what matters. All of this flaws were invisible to the sight of the creator. What he see is the thing that buried inside us. Remember, No one will look perfect in every people's eyes so don't bother giving so much unnecessary attention to it. What matters is what he sees, because he's  the only one who have the right to judge us.
*I love makeup so darn much. But I don't wear it outside though. I don't like the feeling of being bugged by the thoughts of "is my makeup still perfectly there?" or "OMG, i can feel my mascara flaking off my lashes" or if my face's getting oily. If I'm not wearing any makeup when i'm out then I don't have any problem retouching and fixing my face every once in a while. But I do wear makeup sometimes but I make sure the place is air conditioned or all of my worries will come true. Also, wear makeup because it pleases your own eyes and gives you bullets of confidence. Please don't mind those fools teasing you about your imperfections.
*The application of makeup is the fun part for me. I used to enjoy painting and coloring stuffs when I was a child, but as I grow up, the flat surface of a paper bores me. Then I started doing makeup which still includes blending of colors and creating precise lines. What really got me into it is having a living canvas. A REAL, MOVING CREATURE FOR CAT SAKE! That's were my interest starts.
*I'm Fat. Yeah... Honestly, it stills bugs me. One of my slightest insecurities. My mama told me that it was because of my slow metabolism. If that's true then "FVCK YOU METABOLISM!" I don't like this semi-permanent floaters of fat around my belly. I don't like my arms and the size of my thighs. It's pretty big and kinda disgusting as well. I don't even know what to say to you guys about this problem. How I cope up with this? I simple whisper to myself the famous quote from Dr. Gru,  "I'm fat because I have a house made of candies and sometimes I eat instead of facing my problems." Which is slightly true because I eat every time, with or without a problem. The fact that I don't have a house made of candy makes me pretty sad :'(

Part 2

------------

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento