Sabado, Hunyo 29, 2013

the Pet diary (#1)



When a cat become your everything..

 Growing up, my mom used to hate them. That gave me a thought of cats might be disgusting and unlovable. But you'll never know until you encounter one. 

"Fuwa", i named  her Fuwa. She is nothing but a fluffball that can fit in a purse. A butterscotch furred kitten that you want to squeeze in your hands because of her cuteness. Those small perfect pink paws with soft nails that you won't care at all if you get scratched, instead, you'll think of that cut as the cutest thing she'd ever done to you. She is nothing but a baby field with curiosity. Curiosity that killed her. 

3 months of having her and taking care of her will never be enough for me. But i'll never stop on thanking God for giving me a non-meowing cat that i'll treasure in my memories forever. I don't even know why did i get so attached in this cat. Maybe because the guy who gave me this is so special to me? or maybe because she likes sleeping beside me and no matter how many times i push her off the bed, she'll never get tired of jumping back in? maybe, she's just perfect. not for everyone but only for me..







0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento