Martes, Setyembre 24, 2013

Anime Inspired Eye make-up tutorial

(Nehemiah 8:10) The Joy of the Lord is my Strength

===================================

 I'm baaaaaack!!! Bringing you another eye make-up tutorial inspired by anime eyes :) No specific character that i'm trying to recreate here. Enjoy <3

======================================================

Anime Inspired eye make-up tutorial



(top & bottom)
Wear your lens first before applying any product on your eyes. Apply a highlighting base (use cream products if possible) on the center of the lid and inner corners of the eyes. Seal with a white shimmering/matte shadow.


(top)
With a warm taupe or brown shadow, use a very sheer amount and apply on the whole lid. Avoid the area  where you applied the highlighting shadows.
(bottom)
Create a hook-like shape to deepen and emphasize the crease with a darker brown shadow. 


(top)
With the same dark brown shadow, line half of the outer lower lash line. Apply the same highlighting shadow on the remaining half of the lower lash line.
(bottom)
Create an aegyo sal effect (love band effect) by applying a very sheer amount of brown shadow below the lower lash bed.


(top)
Line the waterline with a white eyeliner to create the illusion of brighter and bigger eyes.
(bottom)
Tightline and line the upper lash line extending and dropping it down.


(bottom)
Use a gel liner/pencil on lining half of the lower lash line. Connect it on the end of the line you created before.


(top) 
Fill in your eyebrows.
(bottom)
Curl lashes and apply a black mascara on the upper and lower lashes.


Product Used:


Shawil eye liner in #006 (white)
Nichido Liquid liner (black)
Allue Eye Pencil in beatin' black (not shown)
Cover girl Quad in Coffee Shop (mocha mousse(matte brown) & creme fraiche(Shimmery white))
Miss beauty Max volume mascara
Nichido Eye Pencil Girls night out in #04 nice gal (Highlighting base)
San San single eyeshadow in warm copper fire 

Good Luck and God Speed!


==========================================================
Sam's notes!
I KNOWWWW! My eyebrows are not plucked and they're everywhere!!! I haven't been fixing my eyebrows for a couple weeks because of my cold-days-lazy-mood drama.
My face is under state of calamity because of blemishes and pimple typhoon so I decided not to show it anymore for your eyes safety, of course.
You can use falsies if you desired.

==========================================================

I wear nothing but eye make-up in this tutorial. 
I am not a pro.
I only posted this tutorial for my own time-consuming hobby.
Make up ideas shared in this tutorial works for me oh-so-well, hoping that these shared tips might be helpful for my readers as well.

Pm me your suggestion on my facebook account : pandanomnom
Eyeliner basics:<3

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento