Sabado, Agosto 31, 2013

bluetterflies eye make up tutorial

Psalm 119:173-175

“Let Your hand become my help for I have chosen Your precepts.

I long for Your salvation, O LORD, and Your law is my delight.
Let my soul live, and it shall praise You; and let Your judgments help me.”



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been away from this blog for quite a while for some reasons :P
So i'll be posting a bunch of tutorials this week so hooooray for that!! :D 
Starting off with a colorful eye tutorial inspired by blue butterflies. 

Let's Start! 

BLUEtterflies



(top picture)
Use a yellow shadow that you have in the inner corners of your eyes.


(middle picture)
Apply a white shimmering shadow on the center of your lid to highlight the eyes.

(bottom picture)
Deepen the crease with a warm brown shadow. Dab a very very settle amount of blue shadow on the top on the white shimmering shadow to add a pop on the look.



(top picture)
Line half of your lower lash line with an electric blue shadow. 

(middle picture)
Using a plum gel liner, line the upper lash line and create a slight wing. 

(bottom picture)
This is optional: Add a silver glitter above the line you just created. this will definitely add sparkle into the eyes!

(right picture)
fill in eyebrows.


-----------------------------------------------------------------



I forgot to mention to use a primer before applying any eye shadow, curling lashes and mascara as well. but we did to that in this look. Those things are a MUST!
Obviously, i'm not the model in this tutorial. It's a long time friend of mine who visited me today :)))
the plum liner used in this tutorial is another DIY product made by me. This fun look is wearable on fun occasions and night out as well. 


Good luck and God Speed!

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento